We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

NumericTextBoxFor throw javascript exception while rendering

NumericTextBox works correctly, but when we try use NumericTextBoxFor we get javascript exception in line:

$addHandler(this._textBox, 'mouseover', Function.createDelegate(this, this._mouseOver));

I didn’t find example in demo where you using NumericTextBoxFor to generate numeric field.

For example, we defined property Test in model as double?
And on the view we add @Html.Syncfusion().NumericTextBoxFor(model => model.Test), when we try see tthe view we get exception.

We use Syncfusion 11.2

5 Replies

ME Meena Syncfusion Team July 8, 2013 09:52 AM UTC

Hi  Mangusta,

Thanks for contacting Syncfusion forums.

The reported issue with “NumericTextBoxFor” is a known issue in v11.2.0.25. Could you please create a Direct Trac incident for this query, so that we can provide you patch for this issue in that incident.

You can create the DT incident from the following link.
http://www.syncfusion.com/account/dashboard

In the interests of maintaining confidentiality, we have a policy of not sharing proprietary customer specific information in the public Forum.

Please let us know if you have any other concerns.

Regards,

Meena

JJ Johan Jacobs July 31, 2013 12:50 PM UTC

Hi,

I ran into the same issue today after upgrading from 11.104.0.21 to version 11.2445.0.25
Is there some patch for this already ?

Thanks for your answer.

Kind regards,

Johan

ME Meena Syncfusion Team August 1, 2013 11:50 AM UTC

Hi Johan,

Thanks for the update.

The reported issue has been fixed already. Please create an incident in Direct Trac, so that we can provide you patch for this fix.

Regards,

Meena

JJ Johan Jacobs August 2, 2013 08:14 AM UTC

okay thanks !

ME Meena Syncfusion Team August 6, 2013 06:02 AM UTC

Hi Johan,

Thanks for the update.

Please let us know if you need further assistance.

Regards,

Meena

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon