We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

Syncfusion Essential Studio for WinRT (XAML) v11.2.0.29 (Service Pack) available for download

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

109691 Jun 28,2013 07:50 AM Jul 19,2013 03:17 AM Announcements 8
Tags: Announcements
Venkatesan Rethinam [Syncfusion]
Asked On June 28, 2013 07:50 AM

Syncfusion Essential Studio for WinRT (XAML)
v11.2.0.29 (Service Pack) available for download
Please email salessupport@syncfusion.com for more details. Thank you for your interest in WinRT (XAML) Studio.
Regards,
Syncfusion Essential Studio Team

sandeep
Replied On July 5, 2013 03:50 AM

Hi
Is this free for unlimited time?

Dennis Tabako
Replied On July 8, 2013 10:00 PM

Hi,

I downloaded this and was sent a product key for a trial version. I have the v11.2.0.25 version of WinRT (not a trial version). Should I install this download? If I go in through the dashboard and search for updates, it tells me there are no updates found so I thought maybe doing this manual download would be the answer.

Thanks,

Dennis

Vadivel N [Syncfusion]
Replied On July 10, 2013 06:23 AM

Hi Dennis,

Thanks for using Syncfusion products.

When you download the Syncfusion Essential Studio WinRT (XAML) setup v11.2.0.29 (Service Pack) from this page, you will receive an email with evaluation key for the downloaded setup.  So, please make use of  the Syncfusion Essential Studio for WinRT (XAML) v11.2.0.25  licensed unlock key to unlock the Syncfusion Essential Studio for WinRT (XAML) v11.2.0.29 (Service Pack)  setup to avoid the expiry of evaluation period.

Please login in to the below link using your Direct-Trac support account to generate the licensed unlock key for Syncfusion Essential Studio for WinRT (XAML) v11.2.0.25

http://www.syncfusion.com/support/directtrac/myproducts

In the above link you need to choose the version (Eg: 11.2.0.25) for which you need the key from the 'Essential Studio Version' drop-down box and then click the 'Key' button under the Get Key column, so that you can get the key for the version you need to install.

Now you can install the Syncfusion Essential Studio for WINRT (XAML) service pack setup v11.2.0.29 with the generated unlock key for the v11.2.0.25.

Please find below the responses for your query below.

Q1) Should I install this download?

A1) As this Syncfusion Essential Studio for WinRT (XAML) v11.2.0.29 (Service Pack) setup includes some fixes for the issues with the previous release version setup, you can install the Syncfusion Essential Studio for WinRT (XAML) v11.2.0.29 (Service Pack) setup.

Note: Whenever you upgrade to newer version it is not necessary to uninstall the older version because Syncfusion supports multiple versions to be installed in the same machine. So, you can install the latest version Essential Studio WINRT(XAML) setup with the respective version unlock key as you wish.

Q2) If I go in through the dashboard and search for updates, it tells me there are no updates found so I thought maybe doing this manual download would be the answer.

A2)Since we publish the Service Pack release for WINRT alone( not for other platforms), information about this Service Pack will not be available when you search for updates from Syncfusion Dashboard. So, you can download the latest WinRT Service Pack release setup v11.2.0.29 from this page.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Regards,

Vadivel N

Dennis Tabako
Replied On July 11, 2013 08:41 PM

Thanks Vadivel! I was able to apply the update successfully. Thanks for your help.

Dennis

Vadivel N [Syncfusion]
Replied On July 11, 2013 11:53 PM

Hi Dennis,

Thanks for the update .

Please let us know if you require any further assistance.

Regards,
Vadivel N

Pawel Zawadzki
Replied On July 12, 2013 08:46 AM

Hello,

The trial version is FREE for 30 days.  If you would like to purchase a license , the license is perpetual and the subscription for the license is annual.

Heather

Bardia
Replied On July 16, 2013 11:03 AM

Hi,When v11.3 will be release ?!

Vadivel N [Syncfusion]
Replied On July 19, 2013 03:17 AM

Hi Bardia,

This is to inform you that our next major release Volume 3, 2013 which is scheduled to be rolled out  by end of August 2013.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Regards,

Vadivel N

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;