We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Unexpected Zoom Out of a diagram loaded from disk

I currently have a Syncfusion WPF Diagram control defined as a UserControl.  This allows me to create multiple instances of the control to display several different diagrams within Syncfusion DockingManager tabs.  I have found that if I load a diagram from a saved .xaml file, and have more than 1 diagram open, and switch between tabs, the diagrams that were loaded from save files automatically Zoom Out to their maximum zoom level.  Newly created diagrams that were not loaded from disk do not exhibit this behavior.  Please let me know if there is a workaround for this issue so the diagrams do not aumatically Zoom Out when switching between tabs.

1 Reply

SC Sudhakar C Syncfusion Team July 1, 2013 10:05 AM UTC

Hi Todd,

We are able to reproduce the reported issue “Issue in load the saved xaml file”. However, please create new incident in Direct track to follow up this issue. Then only we can provide the patch for this issue.

Please let us know if you have any concerns on this.

Regards,

Sudhakar C

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon