We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Maybe a (minor) bug?

Dear.
Yesterday I've dowloaded the trial version while waiting for the full licence. Just to make the first steps, I've tried the sample included and maybe I found a bug, in the sample App or in the DocIO control.
I've enter the DocIO control and then click to edit so that the mouse pointer became the classic editing vertical line, then I click on the Page Back Button while still in editing mode.. the mouse pointer kept being the editing vertical line even in all other pages and I was not able to revert it back to the normal pointer, a part from closing the sample App. Ok, it's eventually a minor bug, but I thik it could be better to report it to you.
I was on my laptop, not touch and with the mouse.

Best regards,
Lorenzo

2 Replies

DY Deivaselvan Y Syncfusion Team June 14, 2013 10:14 AM UTC

Hi Lorenz,

Thank you for your interest in Syncfusion products.

We suspect that you are referring the cursor change issue with our SFRichTextBoxAdv control used in Document Editor and RTE samples by means of DocIO control. We will fix this issue in our future release.

Please let us know if you have any other questions.

Regards,
Deiva selvan

LV Lorenzo Vigano’ June 17, 2013 09:10 AM UTC

Oki, perfect!
Lorenzo

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon