We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Script.Shared is undefined

Hello,

I am using a partial view to render the Syncfusion grid; however, I am getting an error telling me that Syncfusion.Shared is undefined.  I noticed that the ScriptManager generates these classes whenever the grid is rendered on a normal View.  Is there a way to manually render the scripts used by the grid control without having to render a grid so that when I load my partial view, the scripts are readily available.

Thanks,

Mark

1 Reply

ES Eswari S Syncfusion Team May 30, 2013 03:59 PM UTC

Hi Mark,

The reported issue with ’Script error while loading Grid in $.ajax post with partial view' is already known issue and it has been fixed in our latest version (Essential Studio 11.2) . We request you to update to latest version or else if you would like to get patch in current version we will provide you the patch for the fix. However, we do not provide confidential information and patches in the general forum, so could you please create a new incident such that we can fix the issue and provide the patch for you.

Please let us know if you need any further assistance.

Regards,

Eswari.S

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon