We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

How to clear the chart area.

We have a Scenario where , Once the Char Area is been plotted full , we need to clear existing the chart & redraw it from the start with new points . Not able find any help regarding the same.,

3 Replies

SS Sheik Syed Abthaheer M Syncfusion Team May 23, 2013 10:50 PM UTC

Hi Sudha,

Thanks for using Syncfusion products.

We have analyzed your query and we have prepared the sample based on your requirement (clear the existing Chart and redraw). Please download it from the given below location.

Please let us know if you have any queries.

Regards,

M. Sheik

WPFChartCase_717a0a4d.zip

SU sudha May 24, 2013 05:28 AM UTC

Hello Sheik,

Thanks for you reply.. Actually my requirment is clear the Chart Grid Area. Where i need to just clear the Series line in the Grid Area & replot it with the new points. But by Chart area should be visible with Axis inforamtion & legends.

I have tried to get some help over the forums which i couldnot able to..

Do we have any option in the Syncfusion Charts to achevie such functionality.

Eg:--
I have a Chart , Where it is ploted with a real time data based on the time. Once the plotting reaching the endpoint of the Primary Axis , i need to clear the already drawn line & Start redrawing from the
Starting of the Axis.. Where we will not have a Option of Scrolling..

SS Sheik Syed Abthaheer M Syncfusion Team May 27, 2013 11:28 AM UTC

Hi Sudha,

Thanks for your update.

We have prepared the sample based on your requirement (clear the existing Chart Series when reach the PrimaryAxis end points and replot the ChartSeries with new Data Points). Please download it from the given below location.

Please let us know if you have any queries.

Regards,

M. Sheik

WPFChartCase_e583527e.zip

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon