We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Ajax (JSON) Grid Custom Skins and template

Is there a way to customize grid appearence using custom css when Ajax JSON is enabled?

It seems that the grid style is always set to Ajaxautoformat and there is no way to left this property to none.

So all my custom cssclass property does not seems to be taken into account.

Also when i try to define a grid column ( like traditional asp:templatefield )which is not data bound ( in order to insert linkbutton Inside the cell ) using <ItemTemplate> Inside the gridcolumndescriptor tag i got a null reference description Inside the JavaScriptSerializer.    

Any ideas?

Thanks for answers

2 Replies

ES Eswari S Syncfusion Team May 23, 2013 12:08 PM UTC

Hi Cédric,

Thank you for using Syncfusion products.

Currently, we don’t have support for the feature ‘Custom CSS and ItemTemplate support in Ajax Grid ’ .This has been confirmed as a feature request and it will be available in our future volume releases. The feature implementation would also greatly depend on the factors such as product design, code compatibility and complexity. We do not provide confidential information in general forum. Please create the new incident in DirectTrac for better follow up.

Please let us know if you have any queries.

Regards,

Eswari.S

YV Yaswanth Varadappavari replied to Cédric Legrand March 30, 2018 12:47 AM UTC

Is there a way to customize grid appearence using custom css when Ajax JSON is enabled?

It seems that the grid style is always set to Ajaxautoformat and there is no way to left this property to none.

So all my custom cssclass property does not seems to be taken into account.

Also when i try to define a grid column ( like traditional asp:templatefield )which is not data bound ( in order to insert linkbutton Inside the cell ) using <ItemTemplate> Inside the gridcolumndescriptor tag i got a null reference description Inside the JavaScriptSerializer.    

Any ideas?

Thanks for answers

I agree

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon