We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

All checkbox during Installation are greyed

Hi SyncFusion,

I have just downloaded SyncFusion Studio 11 and try to install on my MacBookPro Mid 2012 Windows 7 64bit. But I got all checkbox greyed, hence I can select which component I would like to Install.

When I continue click on Install button, it freeze without any progress per attached screen.

Would you please advise ?

Thanks in advance and highly appreciate.

err_syncfusion_install_1_ce5d4cd2.zip

5 Replies

AD Arief Darmawan May 8, 2013 09:07 AM UTC

Oh ya, additional note, I have try run SyncFusion Install CleanUp and redownload SyncFusion Studio but have no luck as well.

VN Vadivel Natarajan Syncfusion Team May 9, 2013 08:14 AM UTC

Hi Arief,

Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

We are not able to reproduce the reported install issue. Could you please share the below details with us which will be helpful to analyze the reported issue better?

1. Visual Studio installed version

2. Framework installed version

Could you please try the below things? Let us know if this works.

Clean your temp folder(Start -> Run -> Type %temp% -> Click Ok) and restart your machine before installing the Syncfusion Essential Studio setup v11.1.0.21 with corresponding version license key?

Please let me know if you have any concerns.

Regards,

Vadivel N

AD Arief Darmawan May 11, 2013 12:54 AM UTC

Hi Vadivel,

Thanks, remove temp did un-grey checkboxes and I can select component I would like to install. However, it stops/hung on installation progress when screen show Status: Preparing to Install.

My Visual Studio is VS2010 Ultimate SP1 (10.0.40219.1) and .Net Framework 4 (4.0.30319 SP1)

VN Vadivel Natarajan Syncfusion Team May 13, 2013 12:57 PM UTC

Hi Arief, 

We regret for the inconvenience caused. 

Could you please clear your temp location and restart your machine and then try to install Syncfusion Essential Studio setup v11.1.0.21 with corresponding version license key? 

Please let me know if you have any questions. 

Regards,

Vadivel N

AD Arief Darmawan May 17, 2013 07:58 AM UTC

Hi Vadivel,

Thanks. Clear %temp% folder works

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon