We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Convert Doc to PDF speed

Are there any settings, configurations, or steps to improve the performance of a Doc to PDF conversion?  I have a Word document about 180 pages long.  I have created this in memory using the DocIO functionality.  It take about 8 - 10 seconds to construct.  I then use the DocToPdfConverter to convert it to a PDF.  The ConvertToPDF method is taking another 25 seconds.

I am looking for suggestions on how to improve this.  Any thoughts?

5 Replies

PH Praveenkumar H Syncfusion Team May 9, 2013 06:38 AM UTC

Hi Byron

Thank you for using Syncfusion products,

Please send us the sample Word document.

It will  help us to investigate further in this.

Please let us know if you have any concern.

With Regards,
Praveen

BS Byron Snow May 9, 2013 12:26 PM UTC

Ok.  I will submit a ticket about this with the document.

PH Praveenkumar H Syncfusion Team May 11, 2013 08:56 AM UTC

Hi Byron,

Thank you for your update.

We will wait to hear from you.

With Regards,
Praveen

AR arronlee August 28, 2013 04:21 AM UTC

Hi, I want to say the speed of my Syncfusion products is very fast when dealin gwith the Doc to PDF conversion work. Before I used Syncfusion, I have only tried  the free trial package of an image and document conversion tool to convert PDF to Word and do each step according to its tutorials about how to convert PDF to Word using C#.NET.
But now I am using Syncfusion products. It is just one of many but I do appreciate it because it is totally manual. Even though I only tried it to convert PDFs, it worked great for me. Share with you. And I hope you success. Good luck.

Best regards,
Arron

PH Praveenkumar H Syncfusion Team August 30, 2013 04:00 AM UTC

Hi arronlee,

Thank you for your update.

With Regards,
Praveen

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon