We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

TagCloud hidden

VS2012 VB.Net, ASPX

I had a TagCloud working on one of my web pages but it is now visibility:hidden and I cannot see what I have done to make this happen. Can you please give me some areas in which to look ?

thanks,

John

3 Replies

DS Dharmalingam S Syncfusion Team April 23, 2013 10:53 AM UTC

Hi John,

Thank you for using Syncfusion products.

Can you please let us know if there is any error aroused in your sample? This “visibility” error may occur when there is any misleading in adding references to your sample. So, we suggest you to refer the following documentation to know more information on adding reference to our Syncfusion control,
http://help.syncfusion.com/ug/asp.net%20mvc/tools/default.htm#!documents/addessentialtoolstot.htm

Please try this on your sample and let us know the error details if the issue is still reproduced.

Regards

Dharmalingam S

JH John Hind April 29, 2013 05:09 PM UTC

The problem was that I had removed the two Microsoft Ajax script files. Putting them back fixed the problem. I thought these files were now redundant....

thanks,

John

DS Dharmalingam S Syncfusion Team May 15, 2013 05:57 AM UTC

Hi John,

Thanks for the update.

In our current implementation, we do use Microsoft dependency files for rendering our controls. We have already logged a feature request report for rendering our controls without these dependency files and we are working on this feature now. This feature will be available in our upcoming release of VOL 2 2013 which will be available in the end of May, 2013. You will be able to render our controls without Microsoft script files once the feature is implemented.

Regards

Dharmalingam S

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon