We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Scrolling problem when use UI virtualization of treeviewADV

Hi Syncfushion team
        our company had purchased syncfushion product of version 10.404.0.71. and we used WPF treeviewADV in our project. but due to we need bind more than thousands of items,so we use UI virtualization, set IsVirtualizing="True"  VirtualizationMode="Extended", according to the demo UI Virtualization which you had provided.  the issue is the vertical scroll bar can't adapt the content special when collapse the parent node but chind node still expand.  and sometimes the items that located most below can't show...just like your demo , you can see when expand a node in your demo project, you down the scroll bar you can't see the the item Module 999...
       can you help me solve this kind of scroll bar issue?   thanks

11 Replies

KR Karthick Ravichandran Syncfusion Team April 25, 2013 11:15 AM UTC

Hi Qihhh,

Thanks for using Syncfusion products.

We are unable to get your query “vertical scroll bar can't adapt the content special when collapse the parent node but child node still expand”, can you please explain more on this with the replication procedure. This would  be helpful for us to serve you better.

Please let us know if you have any queries.

Regards,

Karthick

QI Qihhh May 20, 2013 05:58 AM UTC

hi Karthick,
      appreciate for response, the issue for example, when I use UI virtualization of treeviewAdv, when I expand a tree item, then scroll the scrollBar to the most bottom, will find lost some items which previous located...

KR Karthick Ravichandran Syncfusion Team May 27, 2013 11:45 AM UTC

Hi Qihhh,

Thanks for your update.

We have created an incident #108785 for your query in our Direct trac system and please follow the incident for further technical support about your query.

Please let us  know if you have any queries.

Regards,

Karthick

KY Kyle January 15, 2018 11:23 AM UTC

Was there a solution to this?

VR Vijayalakshmi Roopkumar Syncfusion Team January 17, 2018 11:00 AM UTC

Hi Kyle,

Thank you for the update.

The reported issue "When expand a tree item, then scroll the scrollBar to the most bottom, items will not display" is fixed in our latest version 15.4.0.20. Can you upgrade to this version and let us know if it resolves at your end.

Regards,
Vijayalakshmi V.R.

OS Ondrej Svoboda February 25, 2020 12:19 PM UTC

Hi,
I have the same problem again in version 17.4.0.50. You can reproduce it in your demo app (Module 999 is not visible). See attached screenshot.

Regards
Ondřej

Attachment: screenshot_d18fae19.zip

ON Olety Nikhilesh Olety Nagendra Syncfusion Team February 26, 2020 08:40 AM UTC

Hi Ondřej,

Thank you for update.

We have checked the mentioned dashboard sample in our latest version and we could not reproduce the reported issue on our side. Please refer the below image.

And by the image you provided you seem to have modified the sample . If yes, could you please provide the modified sample as it would be helpful for us to provide a solution at earliest.

Please let us know if you have any concern.

Regards,
Nikhilesh O

OS Ondrej Svoboda February 27, 2020 03:40 PM UTC

Hi,
I did not modified the sample, demo is taken from https://wpf.syncfusion.com/samples.html.
Steps to reproduce: Open demo / Click UIVirtualization demo (under tree view section) / Click load 1 million items / Scroll all the way down
You will see the last item beeing cut off like on the screenshot provided previously.

Regards
Ondřej

ON Olety Nikhilesh Olety Nagendra Syncfusion Team February 28, 2020 09:57 AM UTC

Hi Ondřej,

Thank you for the information.

We could able to reproduce the reported issue with the Virtualization in TreeViewAdv. We have considered this as a defect and logged a bug report. We will fix the issue and include the fix on or before March 20, 2020 and we will include it in the corresponding nuget.

In meanwhile you can track the status of this issue using below feedback link.

We appreciate your patience until then.

Regards,
Nikhilesh O 

OS Ondrej Svoboda February 28, 2020 01:34 PM UTC

Hi,
thanks. Unfortunately I don't have access to the provided feedback link. I see "Access denied". 

Ondřej

ON Olety Nikhilesh Olety Nagendra Syncfusion Team March 2, 2020 06:43 AM UTC

Hi Ondřej,

Sorry for inconvenience caused.

We have added your mail "ondrej@svobodait.cz" to the access mails for the below feedback. Please login with this mail to view the Feedback.

Regards,
Nikhilesh O 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon