We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Customize appointment box with new fields for Patient, Doctor in MVC 4

Hi, I am exploring options to use the syncfusion scheduler in my project. The environment will be VS 2012, MVC 4, EF 5.1 and SQL server as the database.

The requirement would be scheduling appointments for patients with doctors.

Can you please provide some sample example in MVC 3 or 4, so that I can confirm using the syncfusion for MVC 4 environment?

Regards,

Madhavi

2 Replies

MA Madhavi April 8, 2013 10:46 AM UTC

Hi,

I could get samples from the documentation and could succeed in building one sample application with Syncfusion Scheduler.

Now, I would like to know, if I can have filtering ability by resources, in Scheduler?

Can I've any sample code available for this?

Regards,

Madhavi

VS Velmurugan S Syncfusion Team April 16, 2013 01:13 PM UTC

Hi Madhavi,

Thanks for your interest in Syncfusion products.

Currently, we do not have default support for filtering by resources in schedule. Therefore, we have prepared a workaround sample for your required scenario and the same can be downloaded from the below link:

SampleResourceFiltering.zip.

Also, Please find the below table script for the database which we have used in the above sample.

script.zip

Note: Please change the Connection String in the sample with your own server name and database name.

Kindly refer the workaround and let us know, if it satisfies your requirement and also let us know, if you have any other concerns.

Regards,

Velmurugan

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon