We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Control Width by Percentage

I have a Win8 App page with your calendar control on it similar to your Appointments sample where Grid is the only container on the page and where calendar is in Grid Column 0 and TransitionContent Control is in Grid Column 1. I would like the widths of these two controls to size by percentage of screen size. An example would be calendar 3/5 and TransitionContent 2/5. I have tried setting the width to 3* and 2* but that was not valid. How can I make the calendar resize as I need for different size screens?

Orgbrat 

2 Replies

SL Swasthika Lakshmi I Syncfusion Team April 1, 2013 07:31 AM UTC

Hi Steve,

Thank you for using Syncfusion products.

We have created a sample to achieve your requirement for making calendar in different sizes by setting Width of Grid Column as 3* and 2* and we need to set Width and Height of SfCalendar control as Auto. Please find the attached sample.

Please let us know if you have any queries.

Regards,
Swasthika Lakshmi I

CalendarCellTemplateSample1906952717_87fff2cc.zip

SL Swasthika Lakshmi I Syncfusion Team April 1, 2013 08:47 AM UTC

Hi Steve,

Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Please ignore the sample attached previously. Please find the attached sample to achieve your requirement.

Regards,

Swasthika Lakshmi I

CalendarCellTemplateSample_1b7fea4d.zip

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon