We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

Gantt Control Virualization

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

107967 Mar 26,2013 11:27 AM Apr 9,2013 05:36 AM WPF 3
Tags: GanttControl
Daniel Obermüller
Asked On March 26, 2013 11:27 AM

Hello,

how can I implement virtualization (loading on demand) for the Gantt chart? A small example would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Riyaj Ahamed I [Syncfusion]
Replied On April 2, 2013 05:56 AM

Hi Daniel,

Thanks for contacting Syncfusion support.

By default our GanttControl is applying virtualization for GanttChart. If you need to enable virtualization for GanttSchedule you can use the “UseOnDemandSchedule” property which will enable the virtualization for Gantt Schedule timeline in horizontal manner.

Please let us know if you have any concern.

Regards,

Riyaj Ahamed I

Daniel Obermüller
Replied On April 2, 2013 07:46 AM

The Gantt control is using UI virtualization, but no data virtualization, right? I need to implement data virtualization, but I am pretty much clueless how to do that with your Gantt control.

Riyaj Ahamed I [Syncfusion]
Replied On April 9, 2013 05:36 AM

Hi Daniel,

We do not have the support for Data Virtualization in Gantt Control. However Data Virtualization is not applicable for Gantt Control because we will draw the connectors between the nodes based on the data.

Please let me know if you have any concern.

Regards,

Riyaj Ahamed I

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;