We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

syncfusion GGC grouping order upside down in RTL

Hi,

We display date in grid grouping control with EnableRTL = True (the data display in rtl direction)

When we perform grouping the order grouping we determine is reversed.(The last column display in firt level of the grouping)
Is there a way to make the group display the group data level by the grouping order.

Michael

3 Replies

RR Ranjithkumar R G Syncfusion Team March 18, 2013 05:19 AM UTC

Hi Ishai,

Thanks for using Syncfusion products.

While setting Enable RTL as true for Grid, when we group any column , the grouped column will also get displayed with RTL. Could you please give more information regarding your requirement so that we could sort out the issue and provide you with solution. The information provided would be of great help in resolving the issue.

Please let us know if you have any concerns.

Regards,

Ranjithkumar

IA Ishai Abiri March 19, 2013 12:04 PM UTC

Hi Ranjithkumar,

I thank you for your reply,

Our problem is the sequence of the grouping in RTL mode, the last group column is display in the first group level and no in last grouping level. for exmple: I'm drag the 'First Name' column to grouping area the grig group the data by 'First Name' then i'm drag the 'Last Name' column to the grouping area the grid grouping the data:

First level: 'Last Name'

Second level: 'First Name'

without RTL the sequence is:

Fist level: 'First Name'

Second Level: 'Last Name'

Best regards

Ishai

RR Ranjithkumar R G Syncfusion Team March 25, 2013 12:40 PM UTC

Hi Thomas,

Thanks for your update.

We have forwarded your query to our development team for further analysis. We will update you on March 27, 2013.

Please let us know if you have any concern.

Regards,

Ranjithkumar

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon