We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

ToolStripMenuItem image only

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

107649 Mar 11,2013 07:51 AM Mar 18,2013 05:29 AM Windows Forms 1
Tags: Tools
Nimrod Shaulski
Asked On March 11, 2013 07:51 AM

Hi,

I'm using ribbon tab with toolstripEx.

In the toolstripEx I have ToolStripDropDownButton which has ToolStripButton items.

I set the items to DisplayStyle =ToolStripItemDisplayStyle.Image, but I can show the separator line for the text. (although the text is empty)

How can I remove the separator vertical line?

Arun A [Syncfusion]
Replied On March 18, 2013 05:29 AM

Hi Nimrod,

Thanks for your interest in syncfusion products.

We regret to say that we are unable to reproduce the reported issue on our side. I have created a sample to test this issue which is available in the below link.

sample:

http://www.syncfusion.com/downloads/Support/DirectTrac/102380/WindowsFormsApplication136-1560274739.zip

Please look at the sample and if the issue still exists can you please provide us the reproducing steps or a screenshot so that we can sort out the cause and provide you a better solution.

Please let us know if you have any concerns.

Regards,
Arun

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;