We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon
Starting in 2019, the Reporting control is no longer included in Essential Studio. If you're experiencing issues with the Syncfusion Reporting Platform, Report Viewer, Report Designer, or Report Writer, we recommend migrating to Bold Reports, our dedicated reporting platform.

Bold Reports offers a comprehensive suite of tools and features for all your reporting needs, and we will help you make a smooth transition from the discontinued control. Our support team at https://support.boldreports.com/ is here to assist you with any questions or difficulties you may encounter during the migration process.

We thank you for choosing Syncfusion and appreciate your understanding.

ReportDesigner.OPenReport

The product demo does this: OpenReport("../../Templates/MyReport.rdlc")
How do I do this: OpenReport("D/Reports/MyReport.rdlc").
I need top open reports from an absolute path not a relative one because the reports will be held & versioned on the server & access via a network share
Thanks

3 Replies

RG Ragavan G Syncfusion Team March 8, 2013 05:42 AM UTC

Hi Russell  ,

Thanks for your interest in syncfusion products . 

Through ReportDesigner can open absolute path reports  . We have attached customization Report Designer for your requirement . Regarding Recent reports opened we have maintain entire opened reports  in Designer , you can maintain your own list for absolute path reports in NewReportOpened event .

Please find the customization Report Designer sample : RDLCDesignerCustom Sample.zip

Please let me know if you have any queries . 

Thanks ,

Ragavan G

RC Russell Clark March 8, 2013 12:00 PM UTC

Many thanks I have got this working

RG Ragavan G Syncfusion Team March 11, 2013 05:37 AM UTC

Hi Russell .

We are glad to know your issue is resolved. Please let us know if you need any further assistance .

Thanks ,
Ragavan G

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon