We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

WebAPI Datasource

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

107377 Feb 26,2013 09:35 AM Mar 19,2013 12:17 AM ASP.NET MVC (Classic) 5
Tags: Schedule
Ian Kulmatycki
Asked On February 26, 2013 09:35 AM

Is it possible to bind the schedule to a service through ajax using webapi or something similiar?
Thanks,
ian

Ian Kulmatycki
Replied On March 2, 2013 12:47 AM

Is the support community for these controls active?

Uma Maheswari C [Syncfusion]
Replied On March 4, 2013 11:18 PM

Hi Ian Kulmatycki ,

We apologize for the delay.

Currently, we are checking on the above specified scenario in our sample with high priority and will update you regarding this in two business days.

We appreciate your patience until then.

Regards,

Uma Maheswari C

Replied On March 7, 2013 10:34 PM

Hi Ian Kulmatycki,

We apologize for the delay.

Could you please ensure us whether you are requesting for the possibility of web service binding in schedule. If yes, we would like to inform you that currently we do not have support for it and based on your confirmation, we can create feature report request for it. Kindly ensure us with your requirement.

Note: Currently, the schedule can be able to bind only to the following data sources.

LINQ to SQL data source

Generic List Binding

Entity Framework

Regards,

Uma Maheswari C

Ian Kulmatycki
Replied On March 8, 2013 08:20 AM

Thanks Uma,

Yes, I generally need client side bindings for everything we work with. This is the main reason I use ... one of the other guys currently. Client side binding with json/services etc is a show stopper for my scenarios and yes I would LOVE to see it implemented. 

If there is anything that can be done to expidite this as a future feature, let me know.

Thanks,
ian

Replied On March 19, 2013 12:17 AM

Hi Ian Kulmatycki,

Thanks for your update.

We would like to inform you to create incident(Direct Trac), if you would like to have a follow up for the requested feature in your previous update.

Please let us know, if you have any other concerns.

Regards,

Uma Maheswari C

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;