We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

WebAPI Datasource

Is it possible to bind the schedule to a service through ajax using webapi or something similiar?
Thanks,
ian

5 Replies

IK Ian Kulmatycki March 2, 2013 05:47 AM UTC

Is the support community for these controls active?

UM Uma Maheswari C Syncfusion Team March 5, 2013 04:18 AM UTC

Hi Ian Kulmatycki ,

We apologize for the delay.

Currently, we are checking on the above specified scenario in our sample with high priority and will update you regarding this in two business days.

We appreciate your patience until then.

Regards,

Uma Maheswari C

UM Uma Maheswari C Syncfusion Team March 8, 2013 03:34 AM UTC

Hi Ian Kulmatycki,

We apologize for the delay.

Could you please ensure us whether you are requesting for the possibility of web service binding in schedule. If yes, we would like to inform you that currently we do not have support for it and based on your confirmation, we can create feature report request for it. Kindly ensure us with your requirement.

Note: Currently, the schedule can be able to bind only to the following data sources.

LINQ to SQL data source

Generic List Binding

Entity Framework

Regards,

Uma Maheswari C

IK Ian Kulmatycki March 8, 2013 01:20 PM UTC

Thanks Uma,

Yes, I generally need client side bindings for everything we work with. This is the main reason I use ... one of the other guys currently. Client side binding with json/services etc is a show stopper for my scenarios and yes I would LOVE to see it implemented. 

If there is anything that can be done to expidite this as a future feature, let me know.

Thanks,
ian

UM Uma Maheswari C Syncfusion Team March 19, 2013 04:17 AM UTC

Hi Ian Kulmatycki,

Thanks for your update.

We would like to inform you to create incident(Direct Trac), if you would like to have a follow up for the requested feature in your previous update.

Please let us know, if you have any other concerns.

Regards,

Uma Maheswari C

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon