We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Download Speed

Hello,

please think about providing more bandwith for downloads.
It takes me about 15 minutes loading one component package (218 MB).
Downloads p.e. from DevExpress are completed in 2-3 minutes.

best regrads
Stephan

7 Replies

BT Bhuvaneswari T Syncfusion Team February 20, 2013 10:43 AM UTC

Hi Stephan,

We regret for the inconvenience caused.

Download speed could be slow due to network traffic. Kindly install any download manager. Could you please try once again by downloading using download manager and let us know if the issue still persists?

Regards,
Bhuvaneswari T

AK Alexey Korsakov June 3, 2013 08:08 AM UTC

I had same problem few days ago. It took 30 minutes to download the installer.
Now I have spent already an hour pressing F5 and trying to download latest signed assemblies. Still getting "Server error".

SN Sathya N Syncfusion Team June 6, 2013 04:50 AM UTC

Hi Alexey,

We regret for the inconvenience caused. We are not able to reproduce the reported issue with the given information. Can you please share the following information with us? It could help us to find the exact problem.

1. Link where you tried to download

2. File name which is you downloaded

3. Browser & Browser version

4. OS

Please let us know if any concerns.

Regards,
Sathya. N

PO Pierre Orban June 27, 2013 11:15 AM UTC

Same problem over the last two days downloading syncfusionessentialstudiosetup.exe. Using Win7 64 SP1 Chrome 27.0.1453.116 and IE10. Speed is 10KB/s - speed from other sites 700KB/s.

TH Trevor Henderson June 28, 2013 03:38 AM UTC

Exact same here - speed = 3.6 KB/sec. On Win 64, IE10 downloading the full syncfusionessentialstudiosetup.exe file

SH Stephan Hartmann June 28, 2013 04:21 AM UTC

Hello,

this time it is even more worse :(

File: https://s3.amazonaws.com/files2.syncfusion.com/Installs/v11.2.0.25/syncfusionessentialstudiosetup.exe

OS Window7 64 Bit
Browser: IE10 / Chrome

Speed between 4KB/s and 8KB/s

I have a VDSL Connection with 50Mbit

best regards

Stephan

SN Sathya N Syncfusion Team June 28, 2013 12:00 PM UTC

Hi,

We regret for the inconvenience caused. We have fixed the reported issue. Now the file will download properly. Please try once again and let us know if the issue still persists.   

Regards,
Sathya. N

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon