We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

Winrt EnableFitToPage Property

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

107110 Feb 13,2013 11:03 AM Feb 14,2013 07:02 AM WinRT 1
Tags: SfDiagram
Daniel Müller
Asked On February 13, 2013 11:03 AM

Hi,

I am currently working on a Winrt Mobile App, where I am using Radial Tree Diagram View.
The Property EnableFitToPage seems to be unavailable in this case.
I want to add a scrollbar to my treeview diagram

Thank you for your help!
Daniel

Ramya Thirugnanam [Syncfusion]
Replied On February 14, 2013 07:02 AM

Hi Daniel,

Regarding “EnableFitToPage” and “Scrollbar” support in Diagram WinRT, Currently we do not have a support for these requested features. Both features are already in our feature queue. We will implement these features in any of our upcoming releases.

Feature information:

1. Enable FitToPage: Fit-to-page will bring the whole diagram into the viewport using the zooming options. This helps you view the whole diagram page in the viewport without having to scroll.

2. Inbuilt ScrollViewer : When size of the diagram is larger than the available space, The ScrollViewer control provides a convenient way to enable scrolling of diagram.

If this feature information does not suits your requirement, please give us further details, so that we will consider them when we plan to implement it.

Please let us know if you have any concerns.

Regards,

Ramya

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;