We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Winrt EnableFitToPage Property

Hi,

I am currently working on a Winrt Mobile App, where I am using Radial Tree Diagram View.
The Property EnableFitToPage seems to be unavailable in this case.
I want to add a scrollbar to my treeview diagram

Thank you for your help!
Daniel

1 Reply

RT Ramya Thirugnanam Syncfusion Team February 14, 2013 12:02 PM UTC

Hi Daniel,

Regarding “EnableFitToPage” and “Scrollbar” support in Diagram WinRT, Currently we do not have a support for these requested features. Both features are already in our feature queue. We will implement these features in any of our upcoming releases.

Feature information:

1. Enable FitToPage: Fit-to-page will bring the whole diagram into the viewport using the zooming options. This helps you view the whole diagram page in the viewport without having to scroll.

2. Inbuilt ScrollViewer : When size of the diagram is larger than the available space, The ScrollViewer control provides a convenient way to enable scrolling of diagram.

If this feature information does not suits your requirement, please give us further details, so that we will consider them when we plan to implement it.

Please let us know if you have any concerns.

Regards,

Ramya

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon