We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

Getting script error for GridGroupingControl

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

107000 Feb 6,2013 08:50 AM Feb 19,2013 04:30 AM ASP.NET Web Forms (Classic) 1
Tags: GridGroupingControl
Sairaju Nallagoni
Asked On February 6, 2013 08:50 AM

Hi, i am using GridGroupingControl in asp.net 4.0.

In aspx page, for the grid i mentioned values for FrozenColumns,FrozenRows. 

In this case if there are no records in the grid am getting a script error saying "Microsoft JScript runtime error: 'cells' is null or not an object".

If i remove the FrozenColumns,Frozen Rows property it is working fine.

Please suggest me on this.

Bala Murugan A.S [Syncfusion]
Replied On February 19, 2013 04:30 AM

Hi Sairaju,

Thanks for using Syncfusion Products.

We regret for the inconvenience caused. We are unable to reproduce the issue reported by you in our end and we have prepared a simple sample, video demonstration of a working sample to demonstrate this and the same can be downloaded from the below link.

Sample: 107000.zip

Video: Grid_video.zip

Please try the above sample and if still the issue could you please try to reproduce your issue in the above sample and send back to us with more information regarding the issue so that we could able to sort out the cause of this issue an provide you a better solutions quickly?.

Please let us know if you have any concerns. 

Regards,

Bala Murugan A.S

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;