We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

PdfGrid cells all have gridlines in PDF viewer

I create a PDF with Syncfusion PDF tools and I use PdfGrid multiple times and then add it to the page.  I set the styles of the cells and rows have no border:
public PdfPen noPen = new PdfPen(PdfBrushes.Transparent, 0.5f);

This it comes out perfect in Adobe arobat web viewer, or regular viewer, but I get gridlines everywhere.  What's going on?

5 Replies

DP Dan Parker January 29, 2013 12:54 AM UTC

Sorry I ment to say that looks great in Adobe viewers, but in the Syncfusion WPF PDF viewer I see gridlines everywhere.

DP Dan Parker January 29, 2013 08:43 PM UTC

Actually don't worry about it.  I have a Telerik PDF viewer that works much better.  It displays the document I made with the syncfusion API the right away along with other PDFs that were not correct.

MN Meikanda Nayanar Syncfusion Team February 4, 2013 03:51 AM UTC

Hi Dan ,

Thank you for using Syncfusion products.

Could you please provide us the input template document for reproducing the mentioned issue, so that we can further analyze and update you with the appropriate details for this issue.

Could you please report this issue through Direct Trac Developer Support System (
https://www.syncfusion.com/account/login?ReturnUrl=%2fsupport%2fdirecttrac%2fincidents because you can take the advantage of the expertise of a dedicated support engineer and a guaranteed response time and we hope you will take advantage of this system as well. If you have already reported, please ignore this.

Please let us know if you have any other questions.

Regards,

Meikandan

DP Dan Parker February 5, 2013 07:51 PM UTC

I'll try to find one that doesn't have customer data on it, I'm using something else right now.

What's the deal with GD picture, they have a pdf viewer too?  Are you guys going to merge or should I be using that viewer instead now?

MN Meikanda Nayanar Syncfusion Team February 11, 2013 03:40 AM UTC

Hi Dan,

We suspect this behavior to be a defect and we suppose that you have opened up a Direct-trac incident for the same. Please follow up with this in the Direct-trac incident to get this issue resolved.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Regards,

Meikandan

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon