We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.
Syncfusion Feedback

PdfDocumentView.DocumentLoadedEventHandler PdfDocumentView.DocumentLoaded

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

106844 Jan 28,2013 11:19 PM UTC Jan 31,2013 12:40 PM UTC Windows Forms 3
Tags: PdfViewer
Timothy N Tow
Asked On January 28, 2013 11:19 PM UTC

Hi,

When I subscribe to be notified of the PdfDocumentView.DocumentLoaded event, I receive notification when the document finishes loading, as expected.  The only problem is that, for larger documents, there is a significant delay (1 or more seconds) between the time when the document loads and when the PdfDocumentView control actually displays the document.  Is there a property or event that I can subscribe to that will notify me when the PdfDocumentView control is actually displayed?

Thanks,
William

Timothy N Tow
Replied On January 28, 2013 11:26 PM UTC

By that, I mean a property or event that will notify me when the document is actually visible within the control.  I would like to set the PdfDocumentView.Visible bool to False until the document is visible within the control.  In the 1-2 second delay between Document Load and (what I'm calling) Document Display, the scrollbars paint and other control elements appear before the document itself.  I would like to avoid the end-user seeing the scrollbars painting...

Timothy N Tow
Replied On January 28, 2013 11:26 PM UTC

By that, I mean a property or event that will notify me when the document is actually visible within the control.  I would like to set the PdfDocumentView.Visible bool to False until the document is visible within the control.  In the 1-2 second delay between Document Load and (what I'm calling) Document Display, the scrollbars paint and other control elements appear before the document itself.  I would like to avoid the end-user seeing the scrollbars painting...

Meikanda Nayanar [Syncfusion]
Replied On January 31, 2013 12:40 PM UTC

Hi William,

Thank you for using Syncfusion products.

We have checked the details and we are able to reproduce the scenario. Could you please report this through Direct Trac Developer Support System (https://www.syncfusion.com/account/login?ReturnUrl=%2fsupport%2fdirecttrac%2fincidents because you can take the advantage of the expertise of a dedicated support engineer and a guaranteed response time and we hope you will take advantage of this system as well. If you have already reported, please ignore this.

Please let us know if you have any other questions.

Regards,
Meikandan

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

Warning Icon You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.Close Icon

;