We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.
Syncfusion Feedback

How to import the android appl to Eclipse

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

106683 Jan 21,2013 09:48 PM UTC Jan 22,2013 06:03 AM UTC Orubase 1
Tags: Orubase
ekekakos
Asked On January 21, 2013 09:48 PM UTC

<p align="left">Hello,</p><p align="left">I am VS developer. I buy ORUBASE in order to create Android application through VS. I have download and install Eclipse with the Android SDK. But I am trying to import a test application which I created with Orubase but I cannot. Can you gime a more detail steps on how to do it?</p><p align="left"> </p><p align="left">Thanks in advance</p><p align="left">Elias</p>

Sahaya Sweetlin Ponmalar P [Syncfusion]
Replied On January 22, 2013 06:03 AM UTC

Hi Elias,

Thanks for your interest in Syncfusion products.

We have prepared the document for "Getting started with Orubase Android Applications". We will update this details in our online documentation as soon as possible. For now, please check the attached document and let us know if you have any queries.

For more details about Orubase, please visit http://help.syncfusion.com/orubase

Regards,

Ponmalar P

Android Development with Eclipse_79dba249.zip

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

Warning Icon You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.Close Icon

;