We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

how to add append text in richtextbox at current position

hello,
I am using WPF Richtextbox where user can add some text at runtime at specific position with some formatted text. how i can do this?

3 Replies

GT Gunasekaran T Syncfusion Team January 17, 2013 10:11 AM UTC

Hi Ehsan,

Thank you for your interest in Syncfusion products.

1. Add formatted text to WPF RichTextBoxAdv in UI:
We can directly add text to WPF RichTextBoxAdv control in UI, by placing the cursor at corresponding position and enter text. To format, select the inserted text and apply required formatting. For further reference regarding the WPF RichTextBoxAdv control, please do refer UG documentation from below link:
http://help.syncfusion.com/ug/wpf/tools/default.htm#!documents/richtextboxadvcontrol.htm

2. Add formatted text to WPF RichTextBoxAdv in code behind:
We have prepared the sample to add formatted text at cursor position in WPF RichTextBoxAdv control. Please try running the attached sample and let us know if this helps you.

Please let us know if you have any other questions.

Regards,
Gunasekaran

Sample_44a83e67.zip

AD Adrian July 28, 2016 01:35 PM UTC

Hi Gunasekaran T,
I would like to see your example but .zip is not available, could you please repost it?
Thanks.

VM Venkatesan Mani Syncfusion Team August 1, 2016 01:28 PM UTC

Hi Adrian,

We have reposted the sample again. Please find the sample from the following link.

Sample Link:
Sample.zip

Regards,
Venkatesan  

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon