We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

GridDataControl render to image

Hi.

Can somebody advice me please, how to render GridDataControl with scrollbars to image without scrollbars?

Thanks.

Regards,
Juraj

5 Replies

DA Divya A Syncfusion Team January 22, 2013 10:19 AM UTC

Hi Juraj,

Apologizes for the delay in getting back to you.

We are not much clear with your query, can you please share us more details regarding this? Please let us know whether you are in need to set ScrollBars for Image Visible Column in GridDataControl?.

Regards,

Divya.

JT Juraj Tomana January 26, 2013 08:53 AM UTC

Hi.

I have GridDataControl with e.g. 100 rows and 100 columns. The GridDataControl has automatically vertical and horizontal scrollbars (because the size of GridDataControl is e.g. 800x600px). And now I want to render the content of GridDataControl into the image, but don't want to render scrollbars - doesn't matter that the result size of image will be e.g. 2000x2000 px.

Thanks.

Regards,
Juraj 

TV Thangapriya V Syncfusion Team February 7, 2013 12:14 PM UTC

Hi Juraj,

We have analyzed your query. Your requirement can be achieved by using RenderTargetBitmap. We have prepared a sample based on your requirement and attached it in the following location.

Please let us know if you have any concerns.

Regards,

Thangapriya

GDC Image Sample_e5cdd265.zip

JT Juraj Tomana February 7, 2013 02:46 PM UTC

Thank You very much. It's exactly what I wanted.

Regards,
Juraj

TV Thangapriya V Syncfusion Team February 12, 2013 04:01 AM UTC

Hi Juraj,

Thanks for your update.

If you need any further assistance please contact us.

We will be happy to assist you.

Regards,

Thangapriya

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon