We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

GridDataControl: StackedHeaderRows will not display

I am using the 10.204.0.75 version of SyncFusion.Grid.WPF.dll in Visual Studio 2012 in a .Net 4.0 project on WIndows 7 Pro.

To this point, I've been unable to get the StackedHeaderRows feature to work on any GridDataControl I've created. 
Only the column headers in the GridDataCOntrol.VisibleColumns collection appear. I've been unable to run the VS2010 sample that demonstrates it because I don't have the driver for SQL Compact 3.5 installed to open the NorthwindIO.sdf file. That aside, when I open the MainWindow.xaml in the StackedHeadersDemo_2010 project in VS2010, the XAML designer does not display the stacked headers. I've also tried creating a simple example that uses no data binding in VS2012 with no luck. I've attached a simple MainWindow.xaml in a zip file for you to inspect.

I wonder if there is something I'm doing wrong or am missing. I noticed from a Google search that the ASP.NET MVC version has a ShowStackedHeader property that seems to be missing in the WPF version.

Could someone please provide me with a sample that should work in VS2012 & .Net 4.0 with the version of SyncFusion I'm using?

Thanks in advance!
wILL.

MainWindow_eb414182.zip

4 Replies

WR Will Rogers January 4, 2013 09:19 PM UTC

Nevermind. I got it working but I'm not exactly sure what I did differently. Feel free to close or delete this.

RG Rajasekar G Syncfusion Team January 22, 2013 11:37 AM UTC

Hi  Will, 

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you  and we are glad that your issue resolve at your end. Could you please let us know if you want any further assistance on this.

Regards,

Raja sekar.G

WR Will Rogers January 23, 2013 01:20 PM UTC

Thanks, but I do not require further assistance with this.

RG Rajasekar G Syncfusion Team January 25, 2013 03:32 AM UTC

Hi  Will,

Thank you for your update.

Regards,

Raja sekar.G

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon