We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
Starting in 2019, the Reporting control is no longer included in Essential Studio. If you're experiencing issues with the Syncfusion Reporting Platform, Report Viewer, Report Designer, or Report Writer, we recommend migrating to Bold Reports, our dedicated reporting platform.

Bold Reports offers a comprehensive suite of tools and features for all your reporting needs, and we will help you make a smooth transition from the discontinued control. Our support team at https://support.boldreports.com/ is here to assist you with any questions or difficulties you may encounter during the migration process.

We thank you for choosing Syncfusion and appreciate your understanding.

Report example

Hi

I am looking for a real example on making report like an Invoice. I am using Silverlight 5 business application (WCF RIA). How can I use your code, where to find more descriptions. I wish to have pdf report. I was looking in your documentation and forums, but there are no real samples to get final result. I have already experimented with report viewer and rdlc, however the printed report is not of good quality (no vector printing) plus there are many problems I have not resolved yet (size, margins, print to different printers, paging).

regards

5 Replies

PH Praveenkumar H Syncfusion Team January 3, 2013 01:03 PM UTC

Hi Srecko,

Thank you for using syncfusion product,

The sample project for creating report like an invoice is attached for your reference.

Please let us know if you have any concern.

With regards,

Praveen

Invoice_d1e5fcdf.zip

SV Srecko Vengar January 7, 2013 07:17 PM UTC

Hi,

have I missed something. You have enclosed me the WindowsForm example. That is not what I have asked for. Is this all what I can get in Syncfusion forum?

regards

Srečo

PH Praveenkumar H Syncfusion Team January 10, 2013 06:24 PM UTC

Hi Srecko,

Sorry for the inconvenience,

The sample project for creating report like an invoice(SilverLight 5 WCF Service) is attached for your reference.

Please let us know if you have any concern.

With regards,

Praveen

InvoiceCreation_feaa4153.zip

SV Srecko Vengar January 17, 2013 09:31 PM UTC

Hi

thank you for the example, but there is no trace of rdlc report. You have enclosed only a case with pdf page. This is not what I have asked for. Have you read my question? Can you give me an Silverlight 5 example of using rdlc report. I wish to use Visual Studio 2012 report designer.  The question are how to connect to .NET data resource (class in Web project), how to call report and fill with data based on parameter in how to print in in client using either aspx page with report to pdf  conversion or Silverlight client with vector supported printing (not bitmap) 

Srečo

AS Aalia Sultana Syncfusion Team January 23, 2013 06:49 AM UTC

Hi Srecko,

We regret the inconvinience caused. To have a better understanding and follow up on your query, we will be tracking this internally through our Direct Trac Support system. Our technical team will be emailing the resolution to you directly.

Please let us know if you need any further assistance from us.

Regards

Aalia

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon