We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

PDF exporting directly from RichEditBox content and Image element.

Hi, first of all thank you for  making such a great library. In my app, I have an RichEditBox and Image element. User can set format like font color, style, size and also bold, italic, underline and use can set any image in image element. Now I want to export a PDF in a manner like first of all there will be an image if available and then the formatted text which has been entered and formatted by user. So how can I do this with Syncfusion library ? Thanks.

3 Replies

GL George Livingston Syncfusion Team December 28, 2012 12:01 PM UTC

Hi Farhan,

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you.

It is possible to insert the image into the PDF document from the Image element using WriteableBitmap. But currently we do not have support to convert the Rich text formats to PDF document. We will let you know once the feature has been implemented.

Please find the sample available in the link below,

InsertImageInPDF.zip

Please let us know if you have any questions.

Regards,

George

FA Farhan January 1, 2013 01:20 PM UTC

Thanks George for you kind reply. I hope you will update the library and include the feature I want. Let me know when you update the library which have capability to print the RichEditBox content. Thanks again :)

GL George Livingston Syncfusion Team January 4, 2013 12:37 PM UTC

Hi Farhan,

Thank you for your update.

We will let you know once the feature is implemented.

Regards,

George

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon