We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Can I create a node with some specific functionalities by Diagram ASP.NET MVC?

Can I create a complex node with below functionalities by Diagram ASP.NET MVC:

1.For a node, I want to put html elements like textbox, label, image, table, div, etc to it. All the inside html elements work normally like they are just in normal html file.(From reading your online docs, this functionality should exist, but I can not find the exact code examples and live demos for this, The "Node cotents" online example is not the one I want, in this example, all the contents are outside the node, not in the node)

2.I want to put some ports in a node for outside connector linking purpose, I'm able to assgin a specific connector to link to a specific port of a node. Please see the attached snapshot as an example.

Thanks advance for your coming comments.

snapshot_d038d06e.zip

1 Reply

SK Senthil Kumar M Syncfusion Team December 31, 2012 10:03 AM UTC

Hi JinJun,

Thanks for your interest in syncfusion products and sorry for the delay in getting back to you.

Query 1:  “All the contents are outside the node, not in the node.”

Currently we don’t have support for “Node Contents should be inside the node”. This has been suspected to be a feature.

Query2: “I want to put some ports in a node for outside connector linking purpose.”

Currently we don’t have support for “Add ports in the node”. This has been suspected to be a feature.  

Please create a DT incident for your queries from the following link for better follow up.

http://www.syncfusion.com/account/dashboard

Please let us know if any concerns,

Regards,

Senthilkumar.M

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon