We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Rectangle selection of data points in chart

We're currently evaluating SyncFusion and the feature for selecting data points described in the below link is an important selling point for your framework compared to others.

However, I cannot find anything in the documentation or the examples that demonstrate this. In the docs there is a section called Highlighting And Selection but it's empty. Do you have a small example that demonstrates this feature?

5 Replies

KV Karthikeyan V Syncfusion Team December 20, 2012 09:23 AM UTC

Dear Customer,

Thanks for your interest in Syncfusion products.

If you have our products installed in your system, you can get the samples under the Category "Chart.WPF".

Local Link:

{ProgramFilesFolder}\Syncfusion\Essential Studio\ {Essential Studio Version}\Samples\

Example:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Syncfusion\EssentialStudio\10.4.0.53\Samples\WPF\Chart.WPF\Samples\

If not, make use of the given link to download the samples. Could you please check the sample in the attachment and let us know if it helps.

Thanks for notifying the issue. We have checked the page reported by you. We will update the details (Highlighting and selection) in online documentation.

Please find the “Highlighting and Selection” samples in the below link.

Please let us know if you have any further queries.

Regards,

Karthikeyan V.

Downloaded link:

Data Point Highlight Demo_dba20df7.zip

JH John Hicklin February 7, 2013 04:32 PM UTC

Hi,

The example you provided does not demonstrate how to drag a rectangle selection box over a series of data points.  I think this is what the original poster was looking for, and I know this is what I am looking for... Do you have such an example?

Thanks.

KV Karthikeyan V Syncfusion Team February 8, 2013 01:28 PM UTC

Dear Customer,

Thanks for the update.

We would like to inform you that we have prepared the sample based on “Drag a rectangle selection box over a series of data points” and you can find the sample in the following attachment.

Please let us know, if you have any concerns.

Regards,

Karthikeyan V.

Sample_63e88321.zip

DD Dimitar Dimitrov December 2, 2016 09:22 PM UTC

Dear Syncfusion team,

the link to the sample is not accessible. 
However, do you offer the drag selection functionality for UWP?

Regards

Dimitar Dimitrov

DA Devi Aruna Maharasi Murugan Syncfusion Team December 5, 2016 11:21 AM UTC

Hi Dimitar, 

Thanks for contacting Syncfusion Support. 

We would like to inform you that, currently we don’t have support for drag selection functionality as like in classic chart in UWP SfChart. 

Regards, 
Devi 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon