We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

i am unable to get orubase template in visual studio 2012

i am unable to get orubase template in visual studio 2012...pls help me how to get that 

12 Replies

TH Thivya Syncfusion Team December 17, 2012 12:35 PM UTC

Hi Siva,

Could you please let us know your Orubase version details so that we could help you out to use Orubase template in VS2012.

Please let us know if you have any further queries.

Regards,
Thivya.

SI siva December 28, 2012 04:51 AM UTC

SI siva December 28, 2012 04:53 AM UTC

now i am working on vs2012 only but with old version of orubase 1.1.0.39

SI siva December 28, 2012 04:53 AM UTC

Hi Thivya
        please help me to solve this issue

TH Thivya Syncfusion Team December 28, 2012 06:34 AM UTC

Hi Siva,

Please do the following steps to get our Orubase Template with 1.1.0.39 version.

1.Click on “Create new application” in the dashboard. (Refer Snap Step-1)

2.A dialog box will appear. In that you can select your requirements for template with MVC2/MVC3/MVC4 for 2010/2012. (Refer Snap Step-2)

3.Then Click Done button after once you select your appropriate options. You will get an success message. (Refer Snap Step-3)

4. Click Ok, then it shows  the folder which contains the Orubase application.

Thus the way you can use our Orubase template.

Please let us know if this helps you out.

Regards,
Thivya.

Snap_881f90fd.zip

SI siva December 31, 2012 12:32 PM UTC

Hi,
    Thivya i want to access all controls provided by orubase(18 controls) from visual studio .In toolbox i didn't find any orubase con trolls to drag and drop to work with controls.Either i have to code manually to access controls or is there any template of toolbox of orubase to drag and drop

TH Thivya Syncfusion Team January 2, 2013 06:52 AM UTC

Hi Siva,

In ASP.NET  MVC there is no support for toolbox. MVC is focused on generating your HTML with HTML Helper. The very similar way we have also given our Orubase control with HTML Helper. You can access our controls by selecting your preferred control with Html.Orubase() helper.

For.Eg:  @Html.Orubase().Button("Button").Text("IOS").RenderMode(RenderMode.IOS)

You can also use code snippet manager for user build template of Orubase controls by considering the following steps.

1.Right click on the view page space and select Insert Snippet. (Refer Snap1)

2.Select MVC2/MVC3/MVC4 as per you Requirement. (Refer Snap2)

3.Select code for your desired control in Aspx for MVC2 and Aspx/Razor in case of MVC3/MVC4. (Refer Snap3)

Thus the way you can access all our Orubase controls.

Please let us know if this helps out.

Regards,
Thivya.

Snaps_fc4892a4.zip

MA madu May 21, 2013 10:08 PM UTC

hi,

why is that I do not see the Orubase controls list when I follow these steps? Do I need to call them seperately? I am using vs 2010.

TH Thivya Syncfusion Team May 22, 2013 06:42 AM UTC

Hi Madu,

Thanks for your interest in Orubase product.

Could you please let us know whether you using VB/CS along with OS and MVC details in your machine. The information you provide will be great helpful for us to assist you further.

Regards,
Thivya.

MA madu May 22, 2013 08:15 AM UTC

Sorry I am quite new to vs 2010. what do you mean by "whether you using VB/CS along with OS and MVC details in your machine" ?

MA madu May 22, 2013 10:13 AM UTC

I am using c# in windows 7 and MVC 3 

TH Thivya Syncfusion Team May 24, 2013 07:11 AM UTC

Hi Madu,

We regret for the inconvenience. We are able to see the issue in 39 build. To overcome the issue we suggest you to upgrade your Orubase version to latest Orubase Build version 69 which is available for download under the following link. So that you can use our Orubase controls  in effective way.

http://www.orubase.com/support/forums/orubase/107136/Orubase-Studio-v11069-available-for-download

Please let us know if you have any further queries.

Regards,
Thivya.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon