We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

i am unable to get orubase template in visual studio 2012

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

106164 Dec 13,2012 08:31 AM May 24,2013 03:11 AM Orubase 12
Tags: Orubase
siva
Asked On December 13, 2012 08:31 AM

i am unable to get orubase template in visual studio 2012...pls help me how to get that 

Thivya [Syncfusion]
Replied On December 17, 2012 07:35 AM

Hi Siva,

Could you please let us know your Orubase version details so that we could help you out to use Orubase template in VS2012.

Please let us know if you have any further queries.

Regards,
Thivya.

siva
Replied On December 27, 2012 11:51 PM

siva
Replied On December 27, 2012 11:53 PM

now i am working on vs2012 only but with old version of orubase 1.1.0.39

siva
Replied On December 27, 2012 11:53 PM

Hi Thivya
        please help me to solve this issue

Thivya [Syncfusion]
Replied On December 28, 2012 01:34 AM

Hi Siva,

Please do the following steps to get our Orubase Template with 1.1.0.39 version.

1.Click on “Create new application” in the dashboard. (Refer Snap Step-1)

2.A dialog box will appear. In that you can select your requirements for template with MVC2/MVC3/MVC4 for 2010/2012. (Refer Snap Step-2)

3.Then Click Done button after once you select your appropriate options. You will get an success message. (Refer Snap Step-3)

4. Click Ok, then it shows  the folder which contains the Orubase application.

Thus the way you can use our Orubase template.

Please let us know if this helps you out.

Regards,
Thivya.

Snap_881f90fd.zip

siva
Replied On December 31, 2012 07:32 AM

Hi,
    Thivya i want to access all controls provided by orubase(18 controls) from visual studio .In toolbox i didn't find any orubase con trolls to drag and drop to work with controls.Either i have to code manually to access controls or is there any template of toolbox of orubase to drag and drop

Thivya [Syncfusion]
Replied On January 2, 2013 01:52 AM

Hi Siva,

In ASP.NET  MVC there is no support for toolbox. MVC is focused on generating your HTML with HTML Helper. The very similar way we have also given our Orubase control with HTML Helper. You can access our controls by selecting your preferred control with Html.Orubase() helper.

For.Eg:  @Html.Orubase().Button("Button").Text("IOS").RenderMode(RenderMode.IOS)

You can also use code snippet manager for user build template of Orubase controls by considering the following steps.

1.Right click on the view page space and select Insert Snippet. (Refer Snap1)

2.Select MVC2/MVC3/MVC4 as per you Requirement. (Refer Snap2)

3.Select code for your desired control in Aspx for MVC2 and Aspx/Razor in case of MVC3/MVC4. (Refer Snap3)

Thus the way you can access all our Orubase controls.

Please let us know if this helps out.

Regards,
Thivya.

Snaps_fc4892a4.zip

madu
Replied On May 21, 2013 06:08 PM

hi,

why is that I do not see the Orubase controls list when I follow these steps? Do I need to call them seperately? I am using vs 2010.

Thivya [Syncfusion]
Replied On May 22, 2013 02:42 AM

Hi Madu,

Thanks for your interest in Orubase product.

Could you please let us know whether you using VB/CS along with OS and MVC details in your machine. The information you provide will be great helpful for us to assist you further.

Regards,
Thivya.

madu
Replied On May 22, 2013 04:15 AM

Sorry I am quite new to vs 2010. what do you mean by "whether you using VB/CS along with OS and MVC details in your machine" ?

madu
Replied On May 22, 2013 06:13 AM

I am using c# in windows 7 and MVC 3 

Thivya [Syncfusion]
Replied On May 24, 2013 03:11 AM

Hi Madu,

We regret for the inconvenience. We are able to see the issue in 39 build. To overcome the issue we suggest you to upgrade your Orubase version to latest Orubase Build version 69 which is available for download under the following link. So that you can use our Orubase controls  in effective way.

http://www.orubase.com/support/forums/orubase/107136/Orubase-Studio-v11069-available-for-download

Please let us know if you have any further queries.

Regards,
Thivya.

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;