We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

File uploading

Hi everybody,

I am actually looking for a solution like Orubase. From ASP.Net MVC to android/ios/WP7/WP8 native apps is exactly what we need here.

The goal is to create a simple app in which users would be able to upload photos taken with their mobile/tablet.

I could not find any solution without using Objective-c (no way to use file upload from web app with apple stuff).

Can Orubase generate this sort of application from ASP.Net MVC ? Knowing it should work from any android, ios or WP smartphone/tablet.

Thank you in advance.

Arnaud W.

3 Replies

SS Sahaya Sweetlin Ponmalar P Syncfusion Team December 14, 2012 07:20 AM UTC

Hi Arnaud,

Thanks for your interest in Orubase.

Using Orubase Capture API, the camera of the device can be invoked. The captured image will be returned in base64 string format and these can be converted into desirable file format (for ex, .jpg) and saved in server location. We have prepared a simple sample describing your requirements. Please find the attached sample below

imageupload sample.zip

Please let us know if any clarifications.

Regards,

Ponmalar P

KR krishnaveni January 7, 2013 09:15 AM UTC

I want to know whether orubase applications support syncfusion pdf viewer, if yes, please provide me with the sample application

SS Sahaya Sweetlin Ponmalar P Syncfusion Team January 8, 2013 09:27 AM UTC

Hi Krishnaveni, 

Currently we don’t have this support. We will consider this requirement  as feature request and will implement in any of our upcoming Orubase releases. We would request you to visit our website periodically for feature updates. 

Regards,

Ponmalar P

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon