We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon
Starting in 2019, the Reporting control is no longer included in Essential Studio. If you're experiencing issues with the Syncfusion Reporting Platform, Report Viewer, Report Designer, or Report Writer, we recommend migrating to Bold Reports, our dedicated reporting platform.

Bold Reports offers a comprehensive suite of tools and features for all your reporting needs, and we will help you make a smooth transition from the discontinued control. Our support team at https://support.boldreports.com/ is here to assist you with any questions or difficulties you may encounter during the migration process.

We thank you for choosing Syncfusion and appreciate your understanding.

Tablix missing?

I've created a server side report in SQL Server 2012 which shows fine in the default Report Manager for SSRS, however when viewing the same report in Syncfusion Report Viewer, the Tablix data is missing?

Is the Tablix control supported in Syncfusion Report Viewer?

3 Replies

RG Ragavan G Syncfusion Team December 5, 2012 01:13 PM UTC

Hi Mark ,

Sorry for the inconvenience caused .

SQL Server 2012 Report with tablix data working for us , could you please shared you report with us that will be analyze the issue and  provide a solution earlier

Thanks ,
Ragavan

MB Mark Banks December 17, 2012 03:07 AM UTC

Hi Ragavan, I've raised an incident 102256 with sample project including sample Report, plus a sample SQL2012 database and some notes too so you can see what is happening for me.

Thanks,
Mark

RG Ragavan G Syncfusion Team December 19, 2012 08:59 AM UTC

Hi Mark ,

You can follow up with the incident(102256) for further updates from me.

Thanks ,
Ragavan

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon