We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

How Add page break in docIO with mail marge

I have created template for mail merge using BeginGrup and EndGroup is it posibble for me to add page break inside that? basically I want make one item on page . 

thanks before

5 Replies

RM Ramkumar M Syncfusion Team November 30, 2012 04:49 AM UTC

Hi Bruce,

Thank you for your interest in Syncfusion products.

Add a page break before the EndGroup merge field in the template document to make one item on page. For your reference we have created a sample and a template document to illustrate this case. Please find the sample and template document from the attachment and let us know if this helps you.

Please let us know if you have any question.

Regards

Ramkumar

Sample_5e7a8701.zip

BR bruce November 30, 2012 07:09 AM UTC

Thank for the solution ,it help us

RM Ramkumar M Syncfusion Team November 30, 2012 10:47 AM UTC

Hi Bruce,

We are glad that the given solution helps. Please let us know if you have any question

Regards                                                        

Ramkumar

JE Joe Engler July 9, 2018 06:12 PM UTC

Can you fix this link.  I can't view the sample template

DB Dilli Babu Nandha Gopal Syncfusion Team July 10, 2018 10:07 AM UTC

Hi Joe, 

Thank you for contacting Syncfusion support. 

As mentioned in our previous update, we have inserted a page break before EndGroup merge field in the input template document so that each page has one group. We have shared a sample for your reference which can be downloaded from the following link 

The following things has been done in the sample. 
1)     Loaded an input template document which has above mentioned changes i.e., page break before EndGroup merge field. 
2)     Performed Mail merge operation 
3)     Saved and downloaded the resultant Word document. 

Please let us know if you have any questions. 

Regards, 
Dilli babu. 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon