We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Intellisense not working

Hello,

I can't get intellisense to work.  Html.Syncfusion is not recognized as valid, but when the application runs it seems to work fine.

Thanks!

3 Replies

VR Varalakshmi R.S Syncfusion Team November 29, 2012 11:33 AM UTC

Hi Daniel,

We regret the for the inconvenience caused.

Before I proceed providing you a solution, could you please provide more details on the below queries?

1.       Whether namespaces for the Syncfusion MVC assemblies are specified in both the Web.Config files[Main Web.Config and Web.Config under View folder]?

2.       Can you please close the application ,reopen it again and check if whether intellisense is shown.

3.       Let us know the Essential Studio, MVC versions and if you used Syncfusion project templates to create your application.

4.       We would appreciate if  a simple sample is provided to reproduce the reported issue in our end.

Kindly provide all the required details to proceed further.

Regards,

Varalakshmi

DT Daniel Toro November 29, 2012 12:50 PM UTC

Never mind.  I don't know why, but reinstalling Visual Studio 2012 fixed it (although I was having problems with VS 2010).

Thanks!

VR Varalakshmi R.S Syncfusion Team November 30, 2012 05:23 AM UTC

Hi Daniel,

We are glad to hear that your problem has been resolved. Do not hesitate to get back to us for any further queries.

Thanks,

Varalakshmi

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon