We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

Intellisense not working

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

105933 Nov 28,2012 06:20 PM Nov 30,2012 12:23 AM ASP.NET MVC (Classic) 3
Tags: Tools
Daniel Toro
Asked On November 28, 2012 06:20 PM

Hello,

I can't get intellisense to work.  Html.Syncfusion is not recognized as valid, but when the application runs it seems to work fine.

Thanks!

Varalakshmi R.S [Syncfusion]
Replied On November 29, 2012 06:33 AM

Hi Daniel,

We regret the for the inconvenience caused.

Before I proceed providing you a solution, could you please provide more details on the below queries?

1.       Whether namespaces for the Syncfusion MVC assemblies are specified in both the Web.Config files[Main Web.Config and Web.Config under View folder]?

2.       Can you please close the application ,reopen it again and check if whether intellisense is shown.

3.       Let us know the Essential Studio, MVC versions and if you used Syncfusion project templates to create your application.

4.       We would appreciate if  a simple sample is provided to reproduce the reported issue in our end.

Kindly provide all the required details to proceed further.

Regards,

Varalakshmi

Daniel Toro
Replied On November 29, 2012 07:50 AM

Never mind.  I don't know why, but reinstalling Visual Studio 2012 fixed it (although I was having problems with VS 2010).

Thanks!

Varalakshmi R.S [Syncfusion]
Replied On November 30, 2012 12:23 AM

Hi Daniel,

We are glad to hear that your problem has been resolved. Do not hesitate to get back to us for any further queries.

Thanks,

Varalakshmi

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;