We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. (Last updated on: November 16, 2018).
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.
Syncfusion Feedback

Xlsio for MVC3

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

105853 Nov 23,2012 08:30 AM UTC Nov 27,2012 12:56 PM UTC ASP.NET MVC (Classic) 1
Tags: XlsIO
Priyesh
Asked On November 23, 2012 08:30 AM UTC

I am working in MVC3 and using my own grid(not syncfusion). In this case Can I use Xlsio for MVC3 to export the grid data to excel? If it can be, could you please send a sample for that?

Manikandan M [Syncfusion]
Replied On November 27, 2012 12:56 PM UTC

Hi Priyesh,

Thanks for using Syncfusion products.

We dont provide the support for importing the custom grid into the excel. Whereas as a workaround, grid data can be filled into the data table and using ImportDataTable(args1,...) method, data table can be imported to excel to achieve your requirement.

We have created the simplified sample to fill the data table with grid datas and importing the datatable into excel file. We have attached the sample in the below  . Please make use of this and let us know if this helps you.

For more reference on ImportDataTable method, please go through the below online link.
http://help.syncfusion.com/UG/Reporting/XlsIO/ASP.NET/default.htm#!Documents/importexport.htm

Thank you very much for your patience.

Please let us know if you need any clarifications.

Thanks,
Manikandan.M

Webgrid_dc850dca.zip

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

Warning Icon You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.Close Icon

;