We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Request: Icons made by the syncfusion community

First: There must be a easy way to add custom icons to Metro Studio.

Second: It must be possible to share the custom icons with the Syncfusion community (inside Metro Studio).

I hope that Syncfusion will consider to implement this into Metro Studio :)

4 Replies

SB Shandhanu B Syncfusion Team November 19, 2012 06:06 AM UTC

Hi,

Thanks for your feedback.

Currently there is no way to import your own templates but that’s definitely on our to-do list. We do not have a specific timeframe for availability of this feature but we will keep you updated on any progress in this regard.

Regards,
Shandhanu

MT Mieke Timmers August 13, 2014 01:59 PM UTC

Hi Shandhanu B,

I have the same question here.

I really love the way the Metro Studio Works and the library that comes with it. It saved me a lot of time and it gives our apps a consistent look.
But, I would like to import a 256x256 (or any other size) PNG graphic containing a simplified B&W version our two company logo's.
This way I would be able to give these logo's the exact same "look and feel" as all the other icons.

Is there going to come an import function, or can you accomodate me any other way?

Thanks,
Mieke...

BH Brent Hooton February 20, 2015 06:08 PM UTC

I agree.  Although the Character category allows for creation of new icons, I was hoping there was a way to import/paste a vector image so make new icons consistent with all of the others.

MA Muthukumar A Syncfusion Team February 27, 2015 03:56 AM UTC

Hi Mieke,

Thanks for using Metro Studio.

Our Metro Studio currently doesn't have the support to inlcude icons . We already have a feature report for this , and this will be included in any of our Metro Studio release.

Please let us know in case of any other queries.

Regards,
Muthukumar A

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon