We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

problems with checkboxes in grid

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

105695 Nov 13,2012 11:41 AM Dec 4,2012 08:03 AM WPF 2
Tags: GridControl
Philipp
Asked On November 13, 2012 11:41 AM

Hello,

I have a problem since I recently updated from version 9 to the current version.
It seems that now a checkbox in a grid has 3 values: nothing, true or false. How do I set it back to only true or false / checked or unchecked?

My second problem is a bit more serious. I use the tags of the cells, but it seems that if you chance cells, the tags reset to false value.

Thank you for your answers,
Philipp

Philipp
Replied On November 22, 2012 04:28 AM

I solved it.

MyGrid.Model.ColStyles(0).IsThreeState = false

and I used the tag since the cellvalue used to be wrong, but it seems that you fixed that one, so i read the cellvalue now...

Kannan R [Syncfusion]
Replied On December 4, 2012 08:03 AM

Hi Philipp,

Thanks for using Syncfusion products.

We have analyzed your query and the solution you have given will also work. Please find below code snippet as alternative way to achieve your requirement in Xaml.

Code Snippet[Xaml]:

<syncfusion:GridDataVisibleColumn HeaderText="EmployeeStatus" MappingName="EmployeeStatus">

<syncfusion:GridDataVisibleColumn.ColumnStyle>

<syncfusion:GridDataColumnStyle CellType="CheckBox" IsThreeState="False" />

</syncfusion:GridDataVisibleColumn.ColumnStyle>

</syncfusion:GridDataVisibleColumn>

We have also prepared sample based on your requirement and it can be downloaded from below location.

Sample Location: 105695ForumSample.zip

Please let us if you have any other queries.

Thanks,

Kannan.R

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;