We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

TabbedMDIManager wont show close button on tabs when built for x86

Hello,

We are using Essential Studio version 8.3.0.21 and a form using the TabbedMDIManager. We have noticed that with certain build configurations (32 bit x86 seems to be the problem one) the close button wont appear on a tab even though the ShowCloseButton property is set to true. Using the TabbedMDI sample provided with 8.3.0.21 I was able to see the same behaviour. Once I changed build settings to x64, the close button appeared. I am not sure what exact build settings cause it to disappear. Once I changed them in a sample, I was unable to get them back to the broken state I saw when I first opened it.

I pointed our project to 8.4.0.10 and the problem went away. Is there a workaround available for 8.3, or is going to 8.4 the only option at this point?

1 Reply

CR Chandran R Syncfusion Team November 21, 2012 10:15 AM UTC

Hi Andrew,

Thank you for your interests in Syncfusion products.

I am afraid that I am unable to reproduce this issue. Also I have created a simple sample to test this issue and it is available in the following link.

Sample :

http://www.syncfusion.com/downloads/Support/DirectTrac/101212/Sample-789274926.zip

Please have a look at the sample and if the issue still exists, could you please try reproducing it in the above sample or send reproducible sample and the reproducing steps so that we could sort out the cause of the issue and provide you the solution?

Please let us know if you have any concerns.

Regards,

Chandran R

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon