We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Reg. Pivot Table - UI with Field List

Hi
I need to display the UI like, the pivot data via drag-and-drop operations to organize the data in a cross-tabulated form.How to set the PivotControl property for the same for windows forms. In the PivotControl, I need to display the FieldList, column lables ,Values like excel pivot table operation for the user to drag & drop according to their choice.
I have noticed in Silverlight there is a Pivot Schema Designer with Pivot Control.How to do the same functionality in Windows forms.
pl. help.

Regards
Viji

1 Reply

AK Arun Kumar V Syncfusion Team October 18, 2012 07:32 AM UTC

Hi Viji, 

Thanks for your interest in Syncfusion products.

Query:

Is there any property to set Excel like PivotSchemaDesigner support for pivot control.

Currently we do not have support for pivot schema designer in pivotgrid. We have implemented a customized sample for pivotschemadesigner via gridcontrol. Please check the following sample attached in your DashBoard. We have already created a feature report on the reported behavior. It will be available in our 2013 vol 1 release.

DashBoard Sample : <InstalledLocation>\AppData\Local\Syncfusion\EssentialStudio\<InstalledVersion>\Windows\Grid.Windows\Samples\2.0\Product Showcase\Pivot Grid Demo\cs

Let me know if you have any further concerns.

Regards,

Arun.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon