We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Ports area attracting connections

Dear Support, 
I'm using Essential Studio version 10.3.0.43.

I wolud like to modify the capability of ports (including central port) to attract connectors during the head or tail dragging of connectors. I haven't found the way to do it, but another user asked for similar requirement months ago. Is that requirement implemented in my version?

Another related requirement concerns with the possibility to implement my own connection rules, overriding the ConnectionPoint class CanConnect and TryConnect methods. Does it will be possible in the future patches/releases of Syncfusion Diagram library?

Kind Regards
Domenico M.

1 Reply

AA Amsath Ali M Syncfusion Team November 14, 2012 10:16 AM UTC

Hi Domenico,

Thanks for your interest in Syncfusion products.

1. I would like to modify the capability of ports (including central port) to attract connectors during the head or tail dragging of connectors.

Since we are not able to get your actual requirement from your query, could you please share us more information on which type of capabilities of ports you are trying to modify, this will help us to provide a better solution to you?

2. Another related requirement concerns with the possibility to implement my own connection rules, overriding the ConnectionPoint class CanConnect and TryConnect methods.

Currently we don’t have support to override the ConnectionPoint’s ‘CanConnect and TryConnect’ methods. This has been suspected to be a feature. Please create a DT incident for your query so that we can update the patch for this feature.

You can create the DT incident from the following link.
<http://www.syncfusion.com/account/dashboard>

In the interests of maintaining confidentiality, we have a policy of not sharing patches or otherwise proprietary customer specific information in the public Forum.

Please let us know if you have any queries.

Regards,

Amsath Ali. M

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon