We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. (Last updated on: November 16, 2018).
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.
Syncfusion Feedback

Syncfusion with ASP.NET Web Form and Entity Framework

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

105451 Oct 26,2012 05:14 AM UTC Nov 8,2012 07:06 AM UTC ASP.NET Web Forms (Classic) 1
Tags: GridGroupingControl
swapnil
Asked On October 26, 2012 05:14 AM UTC

Hi Techies,    

Currently i am evaluating syncfusion for developing the web application. I just wanted to know that can i use Syncfusion with ASP.NET Web Form and Entity Framework. I know we can use it with ASP.NET Web Form but i am not sure abt EF.

Also please share some examples if any one have with EF.

and one more question How is the performance of the control after rendering in the browser?

Waiting for reply....

Thanks in Advance

Regards

Swapnil

Mohanraj S [Syncfusion]
Replied On November 8, 2012 07:06 AM UTC

Hi Swapnil,

Thanks for using Syncfusion Products.

We have prepared web form sample with Entity Framework. Could you please refer the below link to download the sample application.

WebFormEntityFrameWork.zip

Please refer the below link to know the Performance of web control after rendering in the browser.

http://asp.syncfusion.com/demos/ui/gridgrouping/Ajax%20Grid/Product%20Showcase/Performance/cs/Performace.aspx

Please let us know if you have any other concerns.

Regards,

Mohanraj

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

Please sign in to access our forum

or the page will be automatically redirected to sign-in page in 10 seconds.

Warning Icon You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.Close Icon

;