We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Grid control comment indicator color

I was just wondering if there is a way to change the color of the marker in the grid control that indicates that there is a comment on the cell.  the default of the red mark unfortunately looks much like the indication of an error in the rest of my Silverlight application.   So I would like to change the color of the comment 'triangle' to something different.

Anybody have any idea how to do this?
 Silverlight.Grid ver 10.204.0.75

thank you,
Melinda Peirce

1 Reply

PS Pannir Selvam S Syncfusion Team November 20, 2012 12:04 PM UTC

Hi Melinda,

Thanks for using Syncfusion Product.

At present there is no support for Changing Comment Indicator color in Grid Control, However, We have considered this as Feature Request and we have logged Feature Request.We will implement this feature in any of our upcoming releases. We usually have an interval of at least three months between releases. And the feature implementation would also greatly depend on the factors such as product design, code compatibility and complexity. So we request you to check with the product page in our website regarding this feature in the upcoming release. We will get back to you once this feature got implemented.

Please let us know if any other concerns.

Thanks,
Pannir

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon