We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

How to display sample diagram using entities model in asp.net mvc3 razor view

Hi,

Can you please tell me how can i add a sample diagram for enitites model using razor view. 
In that i want to add a new shapes and then i want to save it to the database and then i want 
to able to display it.
Hope you will understand my question

Thanks and Regards,
Srinivas

6 Replies

AG Arjun Gudla October 12, 2012 12:52 PM UTC

Hi,

I am using syncfusion diagram control. I want to design a diagram using Symbol Palette. And i am having 
a save button. After designing the diagram i want to convert the diagram in to stream format and want to
save to the database in blob format. And i want to load the same diagram from the database.

I am using asp.net mvc3 razor view and entities model to save the details in to the database.How can i 
do that using syncfusion. Hope you understand my question.Please provide me a sample or Example.

Thanks and Regards,
Srinivas

MS Muralidharan S Syncfusion Team October 15, 2012 06:58 AM UTC

Hi Srinivas,

Thanks for using Syncfusion products.

Can you please tell me how can i add a sample diagram for entities model using razor view. 

In that i want to add a new shapes and then i want to save it to the database and then i want 

to able to display it.

We have created a solution to achieve your requirement and the same can be downloaded from the below location.

Sample.zip

I am using syncfusion diagram control. I want to design a diagram using Symbol Palette. And i am having 

a save button. After designing the diagram i want to convert the diagram in to stream format and want to

save to the database in blob format. And i want to load the same diagram from the database.

I am using asp.net mvc3 razor view and entities model to save the details in to the database. How can i 

do that using syncfusion. Hope you understand my question. Please provide me a sample or Example.

Currently we have issue with save diagram as stream format. This issue has been fixed. In order to receive patch for this issue, Please create a Direct Trac incident for your query so that we can update the patch for this feature.

You can create the DT incident from the following link.

http://www.syncfusion.com/account/dashboard

In the interests of maintaining confidentiality, we have a policy of not sharing patches or otherwise proprietary customer specific information in the public Forum.

Please let me know if any concerns.

Regards,

Muralidharan S

MS Muralidharan S Syncfusion Team November 2, 2012 07:08 AM UTC

Hi Srinivas,

Thanks for your patience and we regret for the delay in getting back to you.

Can you please tell me how can i add a sample diagram for entities model using razor view. 

to able to display it.

We have created a solution to achieve your requirement and the same can be downloaded from the below location.

Sample.zip

I am using asp.net mvc3 razor view and entities model to save the details in to the database. How can i 

do that using syncfusion. Hope you understand my question. Please provide me a sample or Example.

Currently we have issue with save diagram as stream format. This issue has been fixed. In order to receive patch for this issue, Please create a Direct Trac incident for your query so that we can update the patch for this feature.

You can create the DT incident from the following link.

http://www.syncfusion.com/account/dashboard

In the interests of maintaining confidentiality, we have a policy of not sharing patches or otherwise proprietary customer specific information in the public Forum.

Please let me know if any concerns.

Regards,

Muralidharan S

AK amit kumar June 11, 2014 05:31 AM UTC

This sample is not compatible for 2013 VS, Can you please update it?

SG Shyam G Syncfusion Team June 11, 2014 10:56 AM UTC

Hi Amit

Thanks for the update.

We have modified the sample with VS2013. Please find the below attached sample.

Please let me know if any concerns

Regards,

Shyam G

Attachment: Sample1988615432_(3)_f026626a.zip

AK amit kumar June 12, 2014 08:42 AM UTC

I cant find Ajaxmin, Syncfusion.mvc.diagram, syncfusion,shared.mvc and theme.base.

Also dont have these files in my sample folders, Plz provide these dlls.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon