We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Sample Gui Wont Load in VS2010 Editor

When I open up the sample programs provided with the full install I cant get the chart to load in the GUI editor becuase of the following error.

"Error 1 Invalid XmlnsDeclaration occurs in assembly 'Syncfusion.Chart.Wpf.SampleLayout, Version=10.304.0.43, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=3d67ed1f87d44c89'. XmlnsDeclaration references a namespace 'Syncfusion.Windows.Controls.Chart.Wpf.SampleLayout' that is not in the assembly. "

The demo app runs and functions just fine, I just can't see the GUI in the editor nor edit the xaml very easily as this eventually cuases a crash of VS2010 when tyring to make changes to the xaml.

The two demo apps I have been running are the SurfaceChart and Line Chart Demos.

1 Reply

MP Michael Prabhu M Syncfusion Team September 28, 2012 05:13 AM UTC

Hi Aaron,

Sorry for the inconvenience caused. We have fixed this issue already, if you open a direct track support incident then we can provided you a patch fix for this issue.

Please let us know if you have any concerns.

Thanks,

Michael Prabhu.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon