We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Run time error when open Message ID: 105159

Hi, recently I post an issue on the forum regarding the wordConvertToPDF, but when I try to open the post, it gave the error like below. Can you please take a look that?

Thanks.

Runtime Error

Description: An application error occurred on the server. The current custom error settings for this application prevent the details of the application error from being viewed remotely (for security reasons). It could, however, be viewed by browsers running on the local server machine. 

Details: To enable the details of this specific error message to be viewable on remote machines, please create a <customErrors> tag within a "web.config" configuration file located in the root directory of the current web application. This <customErrors> tag should then have its "mode" attribute set to "Off".

4 Replies

BT Bhuvaneswari T Syncfusion Team September 26, 2012 09:08 AM UTC

Hi Tony,

We regret for the inconvenience caused. When you opened the post, site was down for maintenance work. Could you please try once again and let us know if you still face any issue.

Regards,
Bhuvaneswari T

TQ Tony Qu September 26, 2012 02:26 PM UTC

It still shows the same error, can you try to open that post(Message ID: 105159) ? The thing is my other posts all work and be able to browse, seems only that one cannot be open.......

Jiewen

VR Venkatesan Rethinam Syncfusion Team October 1, 2012 12:57 PM UTC

Hi Tony,

The reported issue is reproduced in our side too. Currently we are working in this issue. We will fix this issue and update you.

Please use the below link to access the message 105159.

http://www.syncfusion.com/support/forums/docio-windows/105159

Thanks,

R.Venkatesan

BT Bhuvaneswari T Syncfusion Team October 11, 2012 10:31 AM UTC

Hi Tony,

We appreciate your patience.

We have fixed the reported issue. Could you please try once again and get back to us if you still face any issue?

Regards,
Bhuvaneswari T

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon