We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Unable to install Essential Studio v10.3.0.43

Hi there,

I have a big problem with the installation of Essential Studio v10.3.0.43
The first attempt failed because of a power failure. When I now try to install again, I will only get a notice, how to remove the existing version. But I do not have an Uninstall.exe
Can you pleace tell me, what I have to remove (Files, Registry ... ) to be able to install succesfull?

Greetings
Andreas

1 Reply

SS Sivaguru S Syncfusion Team September 26, 2012 11:26 AM UTC

Hi Andreas,

Thanks for using Syncfusion products.

Could you please follow the steps mentioned below to manually remove the setup from the machine.

1. Please download and install the Windows Installer cleanup utility from the following download link: 

https://s3.amazonaws.com/files2.syncfusion.com/Installs/Cleanup/msicuu2.exe

2. Remove all the Syncfusion product related installers using Windows Installer Clean up utility.

3. Then, manually delete the Syncfusion installed files(entire 10.3.0.43 folder) from the following location (if exists).

Source (Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7): C:\Program Files\Syncfusion\Essential Studio\

Samples (Windows XP): C:\Syncfusion\

Samples (Windows Vista, Windows 7): C:\Users\{user name}\AppData\Local\Syncfusion\EssentialStudio\

4. Then, again install the Syncfusion Essential Studio setup (v10.3.0.43) with corresponding unlock key.

Please let us know, if you have any queries.

Regards,
Sivaguru S

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon