We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Error: Column ''ProductID'' does not belong to table Table"

Hei Clay, Here is the sample you''ve asked for yesterday. After you Extract, please read the ReadMe.txt file to see what I am trying to do. Thank you in advance for your help. Test_8831.zip

4 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team February 4, 2004 02:41 PM UTC

What version of our products are you using? I tried your sample with both the 2021 beta and the 1.6.1.8 version, and did not see the problem. I typed 10 into the combobox, clicked on the empty cell under ProductID, typed 1, and then tabbed to next cell without seeing any problem. Should I be doing something else?

SA Steli Andrei February 4, 2004 03:45 PM UTC

I am using an old version: 1.5.2.0 I will download the latest version and use that. Thank you !

SA Steli Andrei February 4, 2004 05:48 PM UTC

Hei Clay, Do it this way: Select first a Category and some products will be displayed. Then type in Category 10, no products will be displayed (grid will clear out) and now we type in ProductID 1 and tab out. This is when the error occur.

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team February 4, 2004 08:34 PM UTC

With those steps, I still dont see the problem in 1618 or 2021. Do you?

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon