We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. (Last updated on : November 16, 2018).
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.
Syncfusion Feedback

Loading grid with jQuery AJAX

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

104815 Aug 21,2012 09:01 AM UTC Aug 28,2012 12:22 PM UTC ASP.NET Web Forms (Classic) 1
Tags: GridGroupingControl
Matthias Max
Asked On August 21, 2012 09:01 AM UTC

Hi, I'm loading a grid via jQuery AJAX into a div. On the server side I create a page with a form in it and place the grid into the form. I let the page render and send the created HTML to the ajax request. Before I send I remove the form tag and the EVENTARGUMENT, EVENTTARGET, EVENTVALIDATION and VIEWSTATE elements to not have doubles of these on the page.

The grid loads fine and the functionality is there (like row select with color etc).

The only problem is, that afterwards many of my other functions dont't work anymore. For example the Syncfusion TreeView click / Node Expand.

I see in FireBug that when the grid is inserted in the DOM many scripts are being loaded and I don't know where this is coming from because you can't see any <script> tags in the html string.

How can I make this work without destroying the other functions? Especially why is the treeview no longer working although I'm load a grid !?

THank you

grid loaded qith jquery ajax_22d6da10.zip

Gowri S [Syncfusion]
Replied On August 28, 2012 12:22 PM UTC

Hi Max,

Thanks for using Syncfusion products.

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused.

The highlighted scripts in the image provided is downloaded for proper functionality of Grid and

Tools controls.And also regarding the issue mentioned, we like to get a simple sample to

reproduce the issue. So that we can able to find the root cause of the issue and provide you

exact solution.

Information provided will be great help in resolving the issue.

With Regards,

Gowri S.

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

Warning Icon You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.Close Icon

;